- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Issa'S Committee Items
While accusing Secretary of State John F. Kerry of trying to "squirm his way" out of a commitment to appear before his committee, House Oversight and Government Reform (OGR) Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa said Friday he will no longer try to force Mr. Kerry to testify on Benghazi at a June 12 hearing.
Two employees from the Internal Revenue Service's Cincinnati office involved in the targeting of conservative groups have met with House investigators, but exactly what was learned from those interviews varies greatly depending on which lawmaker you ask — and which excerpts each has chosen to release to the public.