- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Italy Items
A camera-happy Austrian says he's booked a young woman linked to the sex scandal engulfing Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi as his companion for the Vienna Opera Ball next week.
Governments scrambled by air and sea to pick up their citizens stranded by Libya's bloody unrest on Tuesday, with thousands of Turks crowding into a stadium to await evacuation and Egyptians gathering at the border to escape the chaos.
An Austrian news agency is quoting a quirky construction mogul as saying he won't be taking actress Bo Derek to Vienna's famous Opera Ball after all and that her replacement may be the teenager embroiled in a sex scandal surrounding Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi.
The former U.S. ambassador to Italy described Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi as a self-obsessed politician who has offended Italians of "nearly every demographic" and damaged Italy's reputation in Europe and Washington, where many U.S. officials see a "comic tone" to his behavior.
Political and economic danger signs flashing in Portugal and Ireland threaten to punch a hole in the European Union's attempts to contain a financial crisis that has gripped the continent for more than a year.
It took 193 years for Rossini's "Armida" to make it to the Metropolitan Opera but only nine months for its first revival.
Caroline Wozniacki moved within one victory of regaining the No. 1 ranking after beating Japan's Ayumi Morita 6-1, 6-0 Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Dubai Championships.
An anchored boat packed with sleeping travelers sank early Thursday in Vietnam's scenic Ha Long Bay, killing 12 people from nine countries in the deadliest tour boat accident since the country opened to foreign visitors 25 years ago.
The message after eight days of fall previews at New York Fashion Week is that the consumer has choices. There isn't a must-have look or a white-hot label that everyone is talking about.