- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
Latest Italy Items
Kobe Bryant is fulfilling a lifelong sports dream in London, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
Villarreal triumphed with the Jersey Boys of Giuseppe Rossi and Jozy Altidore at forward, with Rossi opening the scoring in a 2-1 first-round victory over Brugge on Thursday night.
Soccer's governing body has no intention at this time to investigate a former World Cup referee arrested this week on a drug smuggling charge.
Walking through the first Indian showroom of the iconic Italian design house Poltrona Frau on the eve of its inauguration last week, it's hard not to wonder: Is India a rich country or a poor country?
Former Italy coach Giovanni Trapattoni is hoping fans will look back on his reign in a different light after the arrest of former referee Byron Moreno in New York.
A former referee involved in Italy's controversial elimination from the 2002 World Cup was caught at Kennedy Airport with bags of heroin attached to his body, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.
Just when the Catholic Church didn't need another scandal, Italian authorities seized 23 million euros ($30.18 million) from a Vatican bank account and began investigating top officials of the bank in connection with a money-laundering probe.
Just when the Catholic Church doesn't need another scandal, Italian authorities have seized $30.18 million from a Vatican bank account and begun investigating top officials of the Vatican bank in connection with a money-laundering probe.
To an extent, Sweden's elections affirmed twin political trends that have spread throughout Europe in recent years: Fiscally conservative center-right parties have gained ground on social-democratic parties owing to budget crises that were exacerbated by the global economic downturn.