- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest It'S Mine Items
David Lingmerth stood with a wedge in his hand on the 13th hole looking up at the leader board. "Lingmerth -7" it read. The 27-year-old Swede was in first place.
With just one spot up for grabs on the Washington Capitals roster, the competition for the third-line center position has been a focus of training camp. Cody Eakin, Mattias Sjogren, Mathieu Perreault Christian Hanson, Ryan Potulny and Chris Bourque spent the first week of camp battling each day.