- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Itunes Items
The North Side Raiders look like little men as they take the field for their Pee Wee football game in the opening scene of "Head Games," their shoulder pads and helmets dwarfing the rest of their small bodies.
In an effort to kick-start still nascent sales of digital movies, 20th Century Fox has begun selling digital versions of the sci-fi thriller "Prometheus" three weeks ahead of the movie's release on Blu-ray and DVD.
The latest brawl in the entertainment industry came to a head last weekend. Screens went dark for many of the 14 million subscribers to the Dish Network who attempted to tune in to watch Sunday's season premiere of AMC's hit show, "Breaking Bad."
What do pop-music rivals Rihanna and Katy Perry have in common? Well, they could be working for the same team if a merger between their parent companies, Universal Music Group and EMI, gains approval from U.S. and European regulators.