- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Iván Márquez
The rebels' chief negotiator, Ivan Marquez, says it is time for "clear proposals" from the government side.
Ivan Marquez said the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, would stop all military operations and acts of sabotage against government and private property starting at midnight Monday and running through Jan. 20.