- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Topic - Iván Márquez
The rebels' chief negotiator, Ivan Marquez, says it is time for "clear proposals" from the government side.
Ivan Marquez said the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, would stop all military operations and acts of sabotage against government and private property starting at midnight Monday and running through Jan. 20.