- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Iván Márquez
The rebels' chief negotiator, Ivan Marquez, says it is time for "clear proposals" from the government side.
Ivan Marquez said the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, would stop all military operations and acts of sabotage against government and private property starting at midnight Monday and running through Jan. 20.