- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- Suspected drunken driver kills 2 at South by Southwest festival, police say
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez
"Work hard behind the plate," Rodriguez repeatedly told Ramos during their time together. "Know the pitcher, know the situation, know the hitter."
"I'm walking out of the white lines," an emotional Rodriguez said Monday, after thanking all of the organizations he played for. "But I'm always going to be in baseball for the rest of my life. You guys are going to see me around ... It was a great run."