- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Latest Ivo Karlović Items
Ivo Karlovic of Croatia stopped playing because of an injury after losing the first set of his third-round French Open match Saturday against 19th-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa.
Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki found a way to while away the time after their quick exits from the French Open: the NBA playoffs.
Top-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber claimed his fifth ATP World Tour trophy by defeating Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-2, 7-6 (4) in the Duesseldorf Open final on Saturday.
Top-seeded Philipp Kohlscheriber of Germany beat Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 on Friday to set up a Duesseldorf Open final against Ivo Karlovic.
Roger Federer made a victorious return Friday to the Sony Open after skipping last year's tournament, and then was treated to a tribute on the stadium video screen.
David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic.
Kei Nishikori of Japan came to Tennessee wanting more matches to help him keep up his strong start to 2014. He's leaving with his fourth career title after successfully defending a championship.
Ivo Karlovic accused the line judges at Wimbledon of favoring British star Andy Murray and said he felt "cheated" after they called foot-faults against the hard-serving Croat on Centre Court.
The International Tennis Federation says Croatia's Ivo Karlovic set a world record with a 156 mph serve Saturday during a Davis Cup doubles match against Germany.