- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Ivo Karlović Items
Roger Federer made a victorious return Friday to the Sony Open after skipping last year's tournament, and then was treated to a tribute on the stadium video screen.
David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatia's Ivo Karlovic.
Kei Nishikori of Japan came to Tennessee wanting more matches to help him keep up his strong start to 2014. He's leaving with his fourth career title after successfully defending a championship.
Ivo Karlovic accused the line judges at Wimbledon of favoring British star Andy Murray and said he felt "cheated" after they called foot-faults against the hard-serving Croat on Centre Court.
The International Tennis Federation says Croatia's Ivo Karlovic set a world record with a 156 mph serve Saturday during a Davis Cup doubles match against Germany.