- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ivy League
HANOVER, N.H. (AP) -
Dau Jok scored 21 points - including 15 in the first half - and grabbed seven rebounds as Pennsylvania hung on to prevail 69-65 over Cornell on Saturday night.
Laurent Rivard, who finished with 18 points, hit a 3-point jumper with 37 seconds remaining in overtime to secure a 98-93 victory as Harvard came back to beat Brown on Saturday night.
The Newport Historical Society has received a grant from Brown University to document the Ivy League institution's founding ahead of its 250th anniversary next year.
Alex Rosenberg scored 22 points as Columbia routed Penn 74-55 on Friday.
Brown University has kicked off a 15-monthlong celebration for its 250th anniversary.
Tyler Melville scored 23 points and Connor Boehm added 22 as Dartmouth made 6 of 8 free throws in the final 16 seconds to upset Brown 75-68 on Friday night.
Harvard became the first team to reach the NCAA tournament, and the Crimson did it on rival Yale's court.
Webster Bank has struck a deal to become the official bank of Yale University athletics.
Laurent Rivard scored 21 points Saturday night and sank 6 of 8 3-pointers as Harvard routed Columbia 80-47.
Justin Sears scored 24 points and Javier Duren 14 as Yale held off Penn 70-63 on Saturday night.
T.J. Bray scored 21 points with six assists and Spencer Weisz scored 13 as Princeton held off Brown 69-64 on Saturday night.
Alex Mitola poured in a career-high 33 points and drilled 8 of 9 3-pointers, carrying Dartmouth to an 87-78 victory over Cornell on Saturday night.
Alex Rosenberg scored 31 points - missing only one shot - to lead Columbia over Dartmouth 84-72 on Friday night.
T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.