- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Ivy League Items
Zachary Wood can't wait to start college.
Harvard's class of 2014 got a commencement address by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on 'a modern form of McCarthyism' — at their own university.
Secretary of State John Kerry took a poke at the NBA's controversy surrounding Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling during a speech at Yale University's Class Day.
Alyssa Thomas and Jen Hazlett both have used college basketball to prepare for the next stages of their lives.
It's more than a figure of speech to say Harvard's last trip to this stage of the NCAA tournament felt like an elbow to the face - especially if that face belongs to Siyani Chambers.
No. 5 Cincinnati opens NCAA tournament play in the East Region against No. 12 Harvard, which will make its third straight trip to the tournament after winning the Ivy League.
Alyssa Baron and her Penn teammates never stopped believing they could win an Ivy Championship.
Harvard became the first team to reach the NCAA tournament, and the Crimson did it on rival Yale's court.
T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.