- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Ivy League Items
Zachary Wood can't wait to start college.
Harvard's class of 2014 got a commencement address by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on 'a modern form of McCarthyism' — at their own university.
Secretary of State John Kerry took a poke at the NBA's controversy surrounding Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling during a speech at Yale University's Class Day.
Alyssa Thomas and Jen Hazlett both have used college basketball to prepare for the next stages of their lives.
It's more than a figure of speech to say Harvard's last trip to this stage of the NCAA tournament felt like an elbow to the face - especially if that face belongs to Siyani Chambers.
No. 5 Cincinnati opens NCAA tournament play in the East Region against No. 12 Harvard, which will make its third straight trip to the tournament after winning the Ivy League.
Alyssa Baron and her Penn teammates never stopped believing they could win an Ivy Championship.
Harvard became the first team to reach the NCAA tournament, and the Crimson did it on rival Yale's court.
T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.