- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - J. Alexander Nicholson Iii
"His frankly outdated views are in contradiction to the will of the American people," who "overwhelmingly support" lifting the ban, said J. Alexander Nicholson III, executive director of Servicemembers United.
J. Alexander Nicholson III, executive director of Servicemembers United, which supports lifting the ban, told The Times that the hearing "reaffirmed what we already knew: That repeal is inevitable."