- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ken Allard
Only the National Guard can re-establish homeland security
Topic - J. Ladd
The estranged father of actress Lindsay Lohan will be held in a Tampa hospital overnight for observation, hours after his second domestic violence-related arrest this week.
The estranged father of actress Lindsay Lohan was back in police custody Thursday, hours after being released from a Tampa jail on domestic violence charges.
He told police this week that he moved to Tampa to get away from the publicity surrounding his celebrity daughter Lindsay _ who has had numerous run-ins with the law herself in Los Angeles and is currently performing court-ordered community service in the L.A. County morgue for a probation violation.
During this conversation (Lohan) kept asking things like "how can we work things out, where you moving to, you know I didn't threaten you, I didn't throw the remote at you I threw it at the floor," Ladd wrote.