- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - J. Price
A.J. Price is backing up Ricky Rubio with the Timberwolves. The point guard ended last season thinking he's return to Washington behind John Wall.
A.J. Price had something to prove. Going up against the team he played with for three seasons, Price had 12 points and a career-high 14 assists in the Wizards' 89-85 loss at Indiana on Saturday.
"It just let me know they wanted to go in a different direction, just made it more evident," said Price, who made it clear there were "no hard feelings" from his end.
Asked if the team contacted him this offseason, Price said, "No, never did, which is kind of surprising. They're not entitled to at the end of the day."