- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - J. Price
A.J. Price is backing up Ricky Rubio with the Timberwolves. The point guard ended last season thinking he's return to Washington behind John Wall.
A.J. Price had something to prove. Going up against the team he played with for three seasons, Price had 12 points and a career-high 14 assists in the Wizards' 89-85 loss at Indiana on Saturday.
"He asserted himself from the beginning of the game, which was good to see," Price said. "I think that early confidence he gained, he carried throughout the game."
Price says it's a matter of improving their offensive execution, especially at the end of games.