- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - J. Price
A.J. Price is backing up Ricky Rubio with the Timberwolves. The point guard ended last season thinking he's return to Washington behind John Wall.
A.J. Price had something to prove. Going up against the team he played with for three seasons, Price had 12 points and a career-high 14 assists in the Wizards' 89-85 loss at Indiana on Saturday.
"It just let me know they wanted to go in a different direction, just made it more evident," said Price, who made it clear there were "no hard feelings" from his end.
Asked if the team contacted him this offseason, Price said, "No, never did, which is kind of surprising. They're not entitled to at the end of the day."