- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Jabar Gaffney Items
The Washington Redskins have released Jabar Gaffney, their most productive wide receiver last season, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
The Washington Redskins have encouraged Jabar Gaffney to seek a trade and continue his career elsewhere, the veteran receiver told several media outlets Wednesday.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
Resiliency is familiar to Rex Grossman. That's how the Washington Redskins quarterback has survived 82 turnovers in 52 career games.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 34-27 loss to the New England Patriots.
Since the NFL and AFL clasped hands in 1970, rosters in pro football have increased from 40 to 53 players. Throw in the practice squad, and there are 61 men immediately available nowadays to any team.
If the Washington Redskins played every game with the emotion they displayed Sunday against the New England Patriots, their season might have turned out differently. Not differently enough to put them in the playoffs, perhaps, but differently enough to cut down on the cries of despair from their fans as one defeat was piled atop another.
That certainly was fun, way more entertaining (and competitive) than anyone imagined. Too bad the Washington Redskins can't play New England every week.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 34-19 loss to the New York Jets.