- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jabari Brown Items
Tennessee figured out a solution for its season-long struggles in close games.
Keanau Post made a long-awaited first trip to the podium. After threatening his season total with 14 points and also setting a career best in rebounds, the Missouri big man was at a loss for words.
Charles Mann can now see a bright side to Georgia's rough start to the season.
Charles Mann scored 19 points, Marcus Thornton added 15 and Georgia won its second straight game with a 71-56 victory over Missouri on Tuesday night.
Levi Randolph had not scored in double figures since tallying 14 points against LSU on Jan. 25. In the eight games since he scored a total of 22 points, while shooting a woeful 8 of 32 from the floor (25%).
Jabari Brown scored 24 points and made a last-minute play to help Missouri hold off Tennessee 75-70 on Saturday.
Tennessee isn't dwelling on the potential postseason implications of its game Saturday at Missouri.
A look at five things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
With six minutes to go Saturday, Jordan Clarkson hit a fadeaway and pumped his fist nonchalantly, as if he knew Missouri could finally catch up with Kentucky.