- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jabari Greer
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
A person familiar with the situation says Darren Sproles has been informed that the Saints will release him if they are unable to trade him before free agency begins.
The Saints just released three veterans and won't bring back a fourth. Should the Redskins pursue any of them?
The New Orleans Saints made their first major moves of what is expected to be a challenging offseason on Wednesday, releasing strong safety Roman Harper, outside linebacker and defensive end Will Smith, and cornerback Jabari Greer.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — When Rob Ryan took over what was statistically among the worst defenses in NFL history, the Saints' first-year coordinator promised a flexible scheme which he could adjust to suit the strengths of whichever players he had.
There are no more unbeaten teams in the NFL. There are two teams with a tie, though.
Of all the teams to end the Atlanta Falcons' unbeaten run, it had to be their resurgent rivals, the New Orleans Saints in a game filled with drama until the end.
With the status of Terrell Thomas' injured right knee uncertain, the New York Giants are hoping for the best and preparing to make changes in case the veteran cannot play this season.
Drew Brees and the Saints keep pouring on the points, rolling up the wins and rewriting the record books, too.
A late hit on Carolina's Steve Smith following a 54-yard touchdown catch nearly caused a fight in the first quarter of the Saints-Panthers game.
If Reggie Bush finally returns to action at Dallas on Thanksgiving, he'll join a Saints squad that has rattled of four double-digit wins in its last five games without him.
The Carolina Panthers' miserable year took an even darker twist Monday when tests revealed starting quarterback Matt Moore has a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder and will require season-ending surgery.
New Orleans Saints cornerback Jabari Greer (33) acknowledges the crowd as he is carted off the field in the first half of an NFL football game against the San Francisco 49ers in New Orleans, Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013.
"You really have to plan for success and that's one thing our coaching staff does a great job of," Saints cornerback Jabari Greer said. "They'll make sure our schedule is set up to the point where we get adequate rest, get adjusted and we get ready for the game."