- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Jack B. Johnson
Latest Jack B. Johnson Items
Federal prosecutors on Tuesday released a secretly recorded video showing former Prince George's County Executive Jack B. Johnson casually accepting a cash bribe on the day he was arrested in connection with a wide-ranging corruption probe.
Prosecutors are asking a judge to sentence former Prince George's County council member Leslie E. Johnson to a year or more in jail, saying she was part of a corrupt culture including illicit fundraising for her council race.
Prince George's County residents went to the polls Tuesday hoping not just to elect a replacement for former County Council member Leslie E. Johnson, but to close the book on one of the corruption-plagued county's most embarrassing scandals.
Prince George's County voters will go to the polls Tuesday to choose the likely replacement for former County Council member Leslie E. Johnson.
Prince George's County activated its first county-run speed cameras Monday, launching a program that will expand to 72 locations in the next year and likely bring in millions of dollars.
Prince George's County's new speed cameras will be provided by a company that has come under scrutiny this year about the accuracy of its devices, county officials said Tuesday.
A retired Prince George's fire official has pleaded guilty in connection with the widespread corruption scandal that has taken down developers, public officials and police officers in the county in the last several months, according to federal court documents unsealed Monday.
Prince George's Council member Leslie E. Johnson returned to work Monday, three days after she relinquished her county-issued vehicle, phone and computer in accordance with sanctions levied last week by her colleagues.
Prince George's County Council member Leslie E. Johnson's refusal to resign after a pair of felony convictions could become a major distraction in coming months and slow the learning process for her eventual successor, colleagues say.