- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jack Bruen
In a city of monuments, Catholic's men's basketball team is tucked in a nondescript corner of the Brookland neighborhood in the midst of a season that's more anonymous than its surroundings. All the Cardinals seem to do is win.
George Washington's meeting with Loyola on Wednesday reunites a pair of longtime friends. As certain as it is that the Colonials' Mike Lonergan and the Greyhounds' Jimmy Patsos will stalk the Smith Center sidelines, it's just as sound an assumption they'll rehash their two hours of competition later in the evening.
In its search for a men's basketball coach, George Washington scoured the nation - looked under every rock and discarded game program - before finally settling on a guy from ... Bowie.
Temple assistant Matt Langel was hired Monday as the new coach of the Colgate Raiders.
Colgate basketball coach Emmett Davis has been released from his contract by athletic director David Roach.
His coach at CU, Jack Bruen, "was friends with [then-Colonials coach] Gerry Gimelstob," he said, "and he'd leave me tickets.