- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jack Cox Items
In the hushed, dimly lit theater of the Folger Shakespeare Library, a young fair-haired girl stepped to the microphone Sunday to recite the heartfelt lines of Juliet, a woman synonymous with tragic, forbidden love.
French drugmaker Sanofi-Aventis SA is sticking to its original offer of $69 a share to buy U.S. biotech company Genzyme Corp., a Sanofi spokesman said Thursday.