- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Jack Cox Items
In the hushed, dimly lit theater of the Folger Shakespeare Library, a young fair-haired girl stepped to the microphone Sunday to recite the heartfelt lines of Juliet, a woman synonymous with tragic, forbidden love.
French drugmaker Sanofi-Aventis SA is sticking to its original offer of $69 a share to buy U.S. biotech company Genzyme Corp., a Sanofi spokesman said Thursday.