- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jack Dalrymple Items
Gov. Jack Dalrymple has appointed Minot attorney Stacy Louser to a judgeship in the North Central Judicial District.
A committee screening candidates for a state judgeship based in Bismarck is starting the process over after making a mistake.
Gov. Jack Dalrymple has directed all government agencies to fly the United States and North Dakota flags at half-staff Monday in observance of Memorial Day.
Gov. Jack Dalrymple told a huge oil industry conference Wednesday that North Dakota would no longer allow flaring of natural gas from oil wells in the Bakken region for longer than one year.
Oil conglomerate Hess Corp. on Monday showed off its upgraded gas plant in Tioga to North Dakota officials.
North Dakota is remembering its fallen law enforcement officers.
Gov. Jack Dalrymple asked North Dakota agencies to stick with their present spending plans when crafting new budgets for the next two years, but he left open options to meet "the dynamic needs that come with growth."
Republican Gov. Jack Dalrymple on Monday rejected a plea by Democrats for a special legislative session to address funding problems tied to western North Dakota's oil boom.
North Dakota Gov. Jack Dalrymple on Wednesday signaled a potential legal challenge to proposed federal rules aimed at cutting carbon dioxide emissions from coal-fired power plants and oil refineries.