- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Jack Del Rio
Latest Jack Del Rio Items
All Bill Belichick wanted was an explanation. He'll probably end up with a fine.
New England coach Bill Belichick was confused about a decisive field goal he thought was off-target. Detroit's Jim Schwartz couldn't understand a 27-yard penalty walk-off for unnecessary roughness. Philadelphia's Andy Reid felt ignored while trying to decline a penalty.
Washington Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan accepted responsibility Monday for his unsportsmanlike conduct penalty during the final confusing seconds of a loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
The NFL has warned teams that it won't tolerate confrontational behavior toward replacement officials.
The NFL and its locked-out officials met the last two days but remain far apart in settling their dispute, a person familiar with the negotiations said Friday.
With last year's lockout a distant memory, defenses had a full offseason to better prepare for the league's high-octane offenses. Yet, the NFL's mighty scoring machine roars on.
Even with Eric Decker down, Peyton Manning didn't miss a beat.
The haul in free agency and through trades has strengthened the Broncos, Bills and Bears. Now comes the lifeblood of any NFL team: the draft.
Brian Dawkins says his head told him to retire, not his neck.