- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jack Hannahan
David Wright agreed to the richest contract in Mets history Friday and Tommy Hanson was traded to the Angels on a busy day in baseball when dozens of players were dumped by their teams.
Indians third baseman Jack Hannahan is out of the lineup for the fourth straight game with lower back soreness.
Jack Hannahan says some tightness in his lower back should not keep him from starting at third base on opening day for the Cleveland Indians.
Matt LaPorta is on the Cleveland Indians' disabled list, though his ankle injury may not be as serious as first feared.
Hannahan said manager Manny Acta had told him he was the starter and that his playing time would be curtailed to see those other players anyway.
GOODYEAR, ARIZ. (AP) - Jack Hannahan says some tightness in his lower back should not keep him from starting at third base on opening day for the Cleveland Indians.