- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Topic - Jack Hickey
Garth Brooks' lawyer told jurors Tuesday that the country singer kept his promise by donating $500,000 to his hometown hospital, but that the Oklahoma hospital broke its pledge to honor Brooks' late mother by building a women's health center.
The luxury cruise liner that ran aground off the Italian coast has rattled even the most die-hard "cruisers" in an industry where catastrophic accidents are rare, but it's unlikely to do significant long-term damage.
However, he also said he doubted the accident would have a broad impact on the cruise industry.
"The cruise industry as a whole is pretty healthy, it's growing," he said. "It might affect bookings on Costa in the near term, certainly over the next year."