- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
Latest Jack Lalanne Items
It's a side of Jacqueline Kennedy only friends and family knew. Funny and inquisitive, canny and cutting.
It's a side of Jacqueline Kennedy only friends and family knew.
Research confirms what some have long pondered: Nature, it seems, beats nurture for those who live longer lives, a study has found.
Arnold Schwarzenegger will honor the late fitness pioneer Jack LaLanne (lah-LAYN') at a Los Angeles service.
Anyone with an interest in fitness owes a debt of gratitude to the late Jack LaLanne, the iconic and beloved fitness guru who was ahead of his time in urging Americans to practice good health habits, including the engagement in aerobic exercise, so as to enjoy the euphoria that it can bring.
Jack LaLanne, the fitness guru who inspired television viewers to trim down and pump iron for decades before exercise became a national obsession, died Sunday. He was 96.