- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Jack Latvala
The fight between craft brewers and the distributors of Budweiser over the legalization of half-gallon beer containers has gotten so bitter that it is even being likened to extortion.
Two Florida lawmakers have filed a bill to expand programs for homeless people around the state.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
Latvala announced last week his bill had 20 co-sponsors and he predicted that 26 out of 40 senators would vote for it if reached the full Senate.
"What he has done is a slap in the face to our governor, who's already announced support for this bill," Latvala said. "And it's a slap in the face for the speaker who put a lot on the line. It's a slap in the face to Jeb Bush who had been taking fire from right wing Republicans across the country because he spoke of his convictions on immigration."