- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
Latest Jack Lew Items
U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew sent a stern warning to Russia over that nation's aggression into Ukraine: More sanctions are coming if you don't about face on the border occupation and tone down aggressions.
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is heading to the hospital for surgery for an enlarged prostate, various media reported.
Republicans are retreating from Capitol Hill in mortal fear of being called nasty names, such as "obstructionist" and "partisan" and "naysayer," and the White House, which understands take-no-prisoner politics, is pressing the advantage. We're headed for more spending, and lots of it.
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa has subpoenaed Treasury Secretary Jack Lew for documents and communications related to the IRS tea party targeting scandal.
As President Obama nears the end of his fifth year in office, his toughest job is dreaming up new excuses for his administration's mounting failures.
Despite expressing confidence that the U.S. will avoid a default, one top credit rating agency has issued a quiet warning that the nation's AA+ rating will plunge suddenly to a shockingly low D if a political resolution does not come in time to prevent the Treasury from missing a debt payment in the next month.
The chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs is accusing Treasury Secretary Jack Lew of "severely" threatening U.S. national security by suspending "nearly all" of the staff that tracks the enforcement of sanctions against Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program.
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said Sunday that President Obama does not have any power to avoid default if Congress fails to raise the debt ceiling before Oct. 17.
After a week of ongoing glitches, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Sunday defended the online rollout of Obamacare's health insurance exchanges and promised the bugs would be worked out.