- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jack Markell
A tornado was embedded in a storm that damaged about a dozen homes in central Delaware, leaving two people injured, authorities said Friday.
Democratic Gov. Jack Markell is preparing to fill a seat on the state Public Service Commission that's been vacant for more than two years.
The governors of Maryland and Delaware are voicing concern about Pfizer Inc.'s efforts to acquire AstraZeneca PLC.
Gov. Jack Markell says education is a critical component in ensuring a strong state economy.
Delaware's environmental secretary is resigning his post to lead the National Wildlife Federation.
Members of a state water advisory panel expressed concern Tuesday that a clean-water initiative proposed by Gov. Jack Markell has failed to win much support in the legislature.
Gov. Jack Markell urged business leaders Monday to join in a comprehensive effort to improve public education in Delaware and to spread the word about the importance of holding students to higher standards.
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan applauded Delaware education officials on Wednesday for laying the foundation for comprehensive school improvement under the federal Race to the Top education reform program.
Delaware should be proud of the progress it has made under the federal Race to the Top education reform program, but much work remains to be done to help ensure that the state's schools give students the best preparation possible for life after high school, Gov. Jack Markell said Monday.
Delaware House Democrats narrowly approved a package of tax increases Thursday that Gov. Jack Markell is relying on to help pay for his proposed spending plan for next fiscal year.
Delaware Supreme Court Justice Jack Jacobs says he is retiring from the bench later this year.
Gov. Jack Markell and U.S. Sen. Tom Carper joined Delaware's health and social services secretary on Friday to encourage state residents to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday effectively killed a Delaware law that allowed state judges to preside over secret arbitration in high-stakes business disputes.
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell joined former Vermont Gov. Jim Douglas on Monday to express their support for the new Common Core academic standards and the need to counter what they said was "misinformation" about the education program.
Calling the quality of Delaware waterways "unacceptable and embarrassing," Gov. Jack Markell on Tuesday proposed an annual fee of up to $85 on Delaware households to pay for a comprehensive cleanup plan.