- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
Latest Jack Markell Items
Online poker players in Delaware may soon have a bigger pool of competitors to play against.
Delaware's new chief justice urged lawmakers on Monday to proceed with caution as they consider whether to open certain Family Court proceedings to the public.
The legislature's budget-writing committee is set to begin its review of Gov. Jack Markell's proposed $3.8 billion operating budget for the fiscal year starting July 1.
Gov. Jack Markell is joining local education officials to celebrate the recognition of the Charter School of Wilmington as a National Blue Ribbon School.
Gov. Jack Markell has signed a bill raising Delaware's minimum wage by a dollar over the next two years.
The state House has given final approval to legislation asserting that an unelected board dominated by political appointees, not Delaware's elected treasurer, has authority over the state's $2 billion cash investment portfolio.
Gov. Jack Markell on Thursday proposed an operating budget for the upcoming fiscal year that is 3 percent higher than this year's budget and relies on tax hikes and funding shifts to cover expenses, including a pay raise for Delaware's state government workers.
Gov. Jack Markell is proposing a state operating budget for the fiscal year starting July 1 that is 3 percent higher than this year's budget and includes a pay raise for Delaware's state government workers.
Gov. Jack Markell proposed a 10-cent increase in Delaware's gas tax on Wednesday to pay for $500 million in additional spending on roads and bridges in Delaware, an election-year proposal that could prove a tough sell in the Democrat-controlled General Assembly.