- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Jack Morris Items
Police in Enid say a man has died after being struck by a sport utility vehicle that his grandson started in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
Spring training is starting, and it's time for Robinson Cano, Shin-Soo Choo and a number of other big names to suit up for new teams. Free agent signings are the lifeblood of baseball's offseason, helping fans stay engaged during the cold of winter.
Jack Morris will be back in Minnesota this season working with the Twins broadcast team.
NEW YORK (AP) — Hall of Fame voters made up for last year's empty slate, electing Greg Maddux, Frank Thomas and Tom Glavine — three stars who've never been connected to performance-enhancing drugs.
NEW YORK (AP) — Baseball writers could elect a quartet of players to the Hall of Fame for the first time in more than a half-century.
NEW YORK (AP) — There is a wonderful scene near the end of the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" in which Philip Seymour Hoffman tells Tom Hanks the tale of the Zen master and the little boy.
NEW YORK (AP) — Craig Biggio barely came up short, so he'll be back next year. Jack Morris' outing is over, and he went the distance again.
Ken Gurnick of MLB.com, a former reporter for the Los Angeles Herald Examiner, said Tuesday the only player he voted for was Jack Morris, on the writers' ballot for the 15th and final time after falling 42 votes shy last year.
Mirroring his career as one of the sport's toughest starting pitchers, the case for making Jack Morris a Hall of Famer has grown stronger as the game has gone on.