- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Jack Roush Items
Edwards sailed past Marcos Ambrose on a restart with 25 laps remaining to win Sunday at Sonoma Raceway. Edwards had never finished higher than third at Sonoma.
Social media was abuzz all weekend as Carl Edwards celebrated his return to Kansas Speedway: Carl sat with Joe Gibbs Racing at the driver meeting! Carl was flustered when asked if he can win a championship at Roush Fenway Racing!
Roughly two months into the season, Mark Martin was having a conversation with Matt Kenseth about the fast start to Kenseth's year. Kenseth had grabbed two wins in his first eight races with Joe Gibbs Racing, and Martin believed his former teammate could have legitimately won all eight of the events.
Jeff Burton has long been considered a voice of reason in NASCAR's garage, a respected driver destined for the TV booth or even politics.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. wanted to run at the top of the track.
Travis Pastrana uses his connections in extreme sports to help fund his car for the Nationwide Series. That's just fine with owner Jack Roush, as long as Pastrana doesn't bring along any of his teammates to one of his more exhilarating expeditions.
X Games star Travis Pastrana will drive the full NASCAR Nationwide Series schedule this year in Roush Fenway's No. 60 Ford Mustang.
Matt Kenseth had to choke back his words when he got to Victory Lane, fumbling with his sunglasses in an attempt to hide his emotions.
Matt Kenseth didn't get left dancing without a partner at Talladega Superspeedway this time.