- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Jack Roush Items
Taken aback by speculation that his crew chief change was made largely because of the No. 99 team's disappointing performance this season, Carl Edwards spent a good portion of a 20-minute interview session explaining that former crew chief Bob Osborne really is dealing with significant health issues.
There's a new favorite at Daytona International Speedway, and it's not Hendrick Motorsports or Richard Childress Racing.
Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin took themselves right out of NASCAR's potential free-agent pool last week, long before anyone wondered about their future.
Matt Kenseth sat down before dozens of reporters on Friday like a man in the middle of a difficult divorce.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was shocked it was such a big deal.
Matt Kenseth has kept his name out of the rumor mill for most of his NASCAR career.
NASCAR points leader Matt Kenseth, one of the longest-tenured drivers in the series, is leaving Roush Fenway Racing at the end of the season.
Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. is perfectly happy biding his time in the NASCAR Nationwide series in 2012.
Greg Biffle leads the Sprint Cup standings. He's coming off a late pass of Jimmie Johnson to win at Texas and is now headed to Kansas Speedway, where he's won twice.