- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Jack Wagner Items
Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner dropped out of the Pennsylvania governor's race Wednesday, formally withdrawing his name from the primary ballot on the last day he could do so.
The first gubernatorial candidates to file petitions to get on the May 20 primary ballot are Democrats John Hanger and Jack Wagner and Republican Bob Guzzardi.
At the 11th hour, two men with better-than-average name recognition jumped into the already jam-packed pools of candidates for the Democratic nominations for Pennsylvania governor and lieutenant governor.
Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner tossed his hat into Pennsylvania's gubernatorial ring Thursday, voicing confidence that he would qualify for the Democratic primary ballot and professing to be undaunted by potential foes who have raised millions in campaign cash.
Jack Wagner remains among "The Bold and the Beautiful," but his time on "Dancing With the Stars" is done.
Heather Locklear is engaged to fellow "Melrose Place" actor Jack Wagner.