- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jack Wishna
A dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Sin City and attempted to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino has died at his Las Vegas-area home.
The death of a music dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Las Vegas and tried to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino was a suicide, the Clark County coroner ruled Wednesday.