- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jack Wishna Items
A dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Sin City and attempted to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino has died at his Las Vegas-area home.
The death of a music dealmaker who helped bring Donald Trump to Las Vegas and tried to install Michael Jackson as the headline act at a themed casino was a suicide, the Clark County coroner ruled Wednesday.