- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jackie Heard
In a Feb. 2 story about the hospitalization of former Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of Daley's law firm. It is Katten Muchin Rosenman, not Latten Muchin Rosehman.
Former Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley was hospitalized in an intensive care unit Saturday after feeling ill the night before while returning to Illinois from a business trip in Arizona.