- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jackie Mason
Police say a woman who accused comedian Jackie Mason of roughing her up during a domestic dispute has been arrested on an assault charge stemming from the incident.
Police say a woman has reported that she was roughed up by comedian Jackie Mason.
On Saturday, Seth Meyers will headline Washington's annual "nerd senior prom" or, as it was known in days gone by, the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner. One comic you won't see headlining the dinner or sharing a dais with President Obama is Jackie Mason, who has been unrelentingly skewering the president with gleeful abandon.
Elaine Kaufman, the colorful restaurateur whose East Side establishment, Elaine's, became a haven for show business and literary notables, died Friday at the age of 81.