- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jackie Smith
Residents in a Richmond, Va., neighborhood are outraged after finding hate-filled, racist notes hidden inside plastic Easter eggs in their yards.
Alonna Dukeman was not one to sit.
Jackie Smith of the Nashua public defender's office, said the courts are long overdue.
"I look at a place like Strafford County and I get really excited about how we can help rehabilitate people addicted to drugs in our community," she said. "I think it's a long time coming in Hillsborough County."