- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Jackson Rathbone
Jackson Rathbone, a star of the "Twilight" movies, likened the wildly popular series about love between a human and a vampire to the story of Romeo and Juliet, as the next-to-last film in the saga was screened Sunday at Rome's film festival.
Rathbone said he is still grappling with the reasons for the runaway success of the series.
"When I first came on board of 'Twilight,' I had no idea what was going to happen with it, and for it to be now a worldwide phenomenon is still baffling," he said.