- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jackson Items
The Jackson Town Council has formally added protections for gay, lesbian and transgender people to its hiring policies.
A federal government-backed nutrition program seeks to provide two million meals to Mississippi schoolchildren this summer.
Former Ole Miss and New Orleans Saints quarterback Archie Manning is the third recipient of the Rube award named for the late executive director of the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame.
Jackson is considering changing its laws and regulations to allow food trucks in town.
Bennie Turner said when he was released from prison, he went through the same fear most prisoners go through.
A federal judge has denied a request to dismiss charges against the former director of a nonprofit housing agency who's accused of taking kickbacks from contractors.
Prosecutor: Tea party official, 1 more arrested in probe of photos of Cochran's ailing wife.
So far, hearings on applications for Mississippi's first charter schools are being dominated by supporters.
Mississippi State University is considering spending $60.5 million to build two new residence halls.