- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jacksonville International Airport
Jacksonville International Airport is a joint civil-military public airport located 13 miles (21 km) north of downtown Jacksonville, a city in Duval County, Florida. This airport is owned and operated by the Jacksonville Aviation Authority. - Source: Wikipedia
Jacksonville International Airport in Florida was back in full swing on Wednesday, after police found two suspicious packages, evacuated the airport and called in the bomb squad to deactivate what they described as a “destructive” device.
The Jacksonville International Airport has been evacuated due to "police activity" regarding suspicious packages.
The airplane taking the Baltimore Orioles to St. Petersburg, Fla. on Sunday night had its flight diverted to Jacksonville because of smoke in the forward galley.
The airplane taking the Baltimore Orioles to the Tampa area on Sunday night had its flight diverted to Jacksonville because of smoke in the forward galley.