- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
Latest Jacksonville Jaguars Items
You don't have to look past the point differential to see how bad the 2013 Redskins have been.
Forget the playoffs. There's a highly competitive race going on at the bottom of the NFL standings that could have as much impact on the franchises involved as winning a Super Bowl can have for the contenders.
Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
After another slow start and listless performance, the Washington Redskins may have sealed their post-season fate.
Jack Del Rio's stock is on soaring less than two years after his firing by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Perfect as coach Andy Reid's Kansas City Chiefs have been _ well, record-wise, anyway, at 9-0 _ they are well aware that the offense has been mediocre and the schedule has been forgiving.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay are halfway to history _ and not the kind anyone wants to celebrate, chronicle or recall.
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has been suspended indefinitely without pay for another violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy.