- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Jacksonville Jaguars Items
One fourth-round draft pick won't be ready to run until August. Another wasn't ready to talk to his new team because he was in the middle of graduation.
One fourth-round draft pick won't be ready to run until August. Another wasn't ready to talk to his new team because he was in the middle of his graduation ceremony.
The NFL unlocked its gates and opened its doors Friday, allowing players to get back to football for the first time in nearly two months.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected quarterback Blaine Gabbert with the 10th pick in the NFL draft, giving the team someone to compete with inconsistent starter David Garrard.
Heisman Trophy winners Cam Newton and Mark Ingram are among 20 college football players the NFL Players Association says plan to participate in its events on the same three days as the NFL draft.
Former Steelers safety and cornerback Carnell Lake has been hired as Pittsburgh's new defensive backs coach, the team announced on Monday.
Defensive lineman Marcus Stroud, released by the Buffalo Bills last month, will stay in the AFC East. On Tuesday, he signed a two-year deal with the New England Patriots, according to ESPN.com.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed quarterback Luke McCown to a one-year contract, giving the team an experienced backup to David Garrard.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed defensive end Paul Spicer to a one-day contract so he can retire as a member of the team.