- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
Latest Jacksonville Jaguars Items
The Atlanta Falcons didn't need to take the field Sunday to get into the playoffs.
David Garrard's hamstring injury might be worse than many believed.
The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without two defensive starters at Indianapolis on Sunday.
So many contenders, so many holes.
Five division leaders can clinch playoff berths this weekend, and the Patriots and Steelers can secure first-round byes in the AFC.
Quarterback David Garrard was seemingly another bad game away from getting benched, quite possibly for good, in Jacksonville.
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back Will Middleton has been fined $5,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Oakland Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell.
Despite winning four of their last five games and taking over first place in the AFC South, the Jacksonville Jaguars have been granted a 24-hour extension to the NFL's blackout deadline.
The Vikings are approaching the end of perhaps the most disappointing of their 50 seasons in Minnesota, the playoffs a near impossibility in a year with Super Bowl aspirations.