- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
Jacksonville Sheriff'S Office
Latest Jacksonville Sheriff'S Office Items
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help after 10 Ford vans have been stolen recently.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A judge says the Jacksonville woman awaiting trial in a controversial "stand your ground" case can remain free on bond.