- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Jacksonville Sheriff'S Office
Latest Jacksonville Sheriff'S Office Items
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help after 10 Ford vans have been stolen recently.
Nine bullet holes were found in an SUV after an argument over loud music at a Florida convenience store that left a teen dead, an investigator testified Saturday at the trial of the man charged with opening fire.
Police officers testified Friday that a Georgia teen died almost immediately after a Florida man fired repeatedly into his vehicle following an argument over loud music outside a convenience store.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A judge says the Jacksonville woman awaiting trial in a controversial "stand your ground" case can remain free on bond.
Jacksonville International Airport in Florida was back in full swing on Wednesday, after police found two suspicious packages, evacuated the airport and called in the bomb squad to deactivate what they described as a “destructive” device.
Former Major League Baseball player Ryan Freel has been found dead in his Florida home, and authorities are investigating his death as a possible suicide from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Kassim Osgood leapt out a second-floor window to escape a gun-wielding man who attacked him and a 19-year-old woman.
Jacksonville receiver Kassim Osgood leapt out a second-floor window to escape a gun-wielding man who attacked him and a 19-year-old Jaguars cheerleader, according to police.