- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Jacksonville
Jacksonville is the largest city in the U.S. state of Florida by population and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. It is the county seat of Duval County, with which the city government consolidated in 1968. Consolidation gave Jacksonville its great size and placed most of its metropolitan population within the city limits; with an estimated population in 2012 of 836,507, it is the most populous city proper in Florida and the Southeast, and the 12th most populous in the United States. Jacksonville is the principal city in the Jacksonville metropolitan area, with a population of 1,345,596 in 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
The St. Johns River is a boys club for dolphins.
Authorities say charges are pending after a crash involving a school bus and a tractor-trailer killed two Jacksonville women.
Authorities say two women are dead following a northeast Florida crash involving a school bus and a semi-trailer.
Alex Mack is still floating in free-agency limbo, but the Browns remain confident the Pro Bowl center will land back with them.
Jacksonville University has hired Tony Jasick as its men's basketball coach.
A baby zebra is the latest addition at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens.
A Jacksonville man has been sentenced to death for killing a man during a robbery.