- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Jacksonville
Jacksonville is the largest city in the U.S. state of Florida by population and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. It is the county seat of Duval County, with which the city government consolidated in 1968. Consolidation gave Jacksonville its great size and placed most of its metropolitan population within the city limits; with an estimated population in 2012 of 836,507, it is the most populous city proper in Florida and the Southeast, and the 12th most populous in the United States. Jacksonville is the principal city in the Jacksonville metropolitan area, with a population of 1,345,596 in 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
Red lights make Wendy Somerset's stomach turn. Maybe this time, she wishes, other drivers won't stare or snap pictures.
Right-hander Bryan Morris was traded by the Pittsburgh Pirates to the Miami Marlins, who gave up the 39th overall pick in Thursday's draft.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Sunday that six people died two chain-reaction crashes on Interstate 95 near Jacksonville.
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Chris Clemons is the lone no-show for the team's OTAs.
The Southeastern Conference will play its 2016 women's basketball tournament in Jacksonville.
Nine Floridians have been charged with stealing roughly $1.4 million in federal benefits as a result of an operation initiated and overseen by multiple federal agencies, the Department of Justice revealed in a press release on May 23.
A Jacksonville woman has been convicted of fatally shooting a teen during an ongoing neighborhood dispute.
Two teenagers from Uganda are recovering after receiving life-saving heart surgery in Jacksonville.
An appeals court has upheld the 1,000-year prison sentence of a Jacksonville man convicted of raping three women.
More than 1,800 kids are preparing for a Jacksonville triathlon especially for children.
All the upgrades at EverBank Field have been dubbed "Khan-struction," and they're nowhere near complete.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have been awarded third-year linebacker Allen Bradford off waivers from the New York Giants.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have released six players, including starting guard Will Rackley.
Coast Guard officials have suspended their search for any possible passengers of a paddleboat found floating off Florida's northeast coast.
After being shot by a sniper in Afghanistan in 2010, Marine Maj. Matthew Kutilek had no idea the bullet that severed two of the three arteries in his right leg and left him with an open compound fracture of his tibia would lead him three years later to sit on a bicycle seat "the size of a piece of a pie" and ride 6,300 miles.