- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jacob A Frenkel
"There's nothing in the securities laws that would make this unfortunate early release a violation," said Frenkel, who currently practices with the law firm Shulman Rogers.
Those suits would lack legal merit, he said, so long as the earnings information was released to traders simultaneously, through regular channels.