- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Jacob "Jack" Lew
Latest Jacob "Jack" Lew Items
Senate Republicans are sending a letter Monday to the White House budget office arguing that President Obama's nominee to be treasury secretary, Jacob "Jack" Lew, was complicit in breaking a Medicare budget law.
A year ago, President Obama left a gaping hole in his budget, but promised that his deficit commission would fix it. On Monday, he released his new budget and the hole remains, though this time he dropped the semblance of a fix and instead accepted that his budget shows deficits for the foreseeable future.
Jacob "Jack" Lew, President Obama's nominee to oversee the federal budget, is defending his nearly $1 million bonus from Citigroup last year even as his former employer took a massive taxpayer bailout.