- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Jacob Lusk
Jacob Lusk is out of air on "American Idol." The booming 23-year-old vocalist from Compton, Calif., was revealed to have received the fewest viewer votes on the Fox talent contest Thursday.
Scotty McCreery won back some friends on "American Idol."
"This was a tough one for you because you did step out of your comfort zone," he said.
"I got to share a little bit with America, and I think America's fallen in love with me," said Lusk after his elimination. "Now I can go and put out that good-feeling R&B music that reminds you of Luther (Vandross) or those great old singers."