- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jacob
A season of the unexpected for Atletico Madrid will end with a shot at a first Champions League title against its fiercest rival.
Atletico Madrid will face crosstown rival Real Madrid in Lisbon on May 24, the first time two teams from the same city have played for the world's top club title.
An estimated 1,000 Nebraskans will receive insurance coverage for autism therapies under a new state law.
Amy Nyberg remembers how long she had to wait to hold her babies: 52 days.
Alison Spann is only 21 years old and already she is living a faithful life of honor and courage, and commitment and dogged determination — character traits not readily recognized in many young people.
Currently on the Carriker family's digital video recorder is the three-hour telecast of the Washington Redskins' Aug. 18 preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts. Adam Carriker did not play in that forgettable exhibition because of severe blisters on his heels, but his wife, Angie, recorded it anyway, as she always does.
"Playing like we play, we are the strongest team in the world," Atletico midfielder Tiago said. "And we deserve what we have in this moment."
"He has changed our mentality," Tiago said. "We all work together, we work as a team. Playing like we play we are the strongest team in the world."