- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jacob
Even if you've never met him, Max Lucado has a message for your darkest hours: "You'll get through this." That, in fact, is the title of the newest book from the well-known Christian author and the "preaching minister" at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio for the past 25 years.
Alison Spann is only 21 years old and already she is living a faithful life of honor and courage, and commitment and dogged determination — character traits not readily recognized in many young people.
A few minutes before the first explosion near the Boston Marathon finish line, Matt Reis and his 7-year-old son had moved to another spot.
The images of Las Vegas are familiar: gambling, ostentatious theme hotels, gambling, shows, the Strip, gambling. But when we visited friends who moved there from the East, they recommended leaving Vegas for some regional sightseeing.
If you want to escape religion at the Democratic National Convention, there is only one place to go: the official Charlotte Convention Center prayer room.
While it's impossible to declare a "Fifty Shades of Grey" baby boomlet, some moms and moms-to-be attribute their pregnancies to sex inspired by the erotic trilogy that went mainstream early this year.
Will little Sophia and Jacob morph into baby Christian and Anastasia about nine months from now?
For some school kids around the country, the odds have been ever (and awesomely!) in their favor as they've scored the ultimate field trip _ an outing to "The Hunger Games."
Celebrating the upcoming birthdays of former President George W. Bush's twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, let's look at some notable twins in history.
Currently on the Carriker family's digital video recorder is the three-hour telecast of the Washington Redskins' Aug. 18 preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts. Adam Carriker did not play in that forgettable exhibition because of severe blisters on his heels, but his wife, Angie, recorded it anyway, as she always does.